COGITA understands that some industries face more regulation than others. Most countries around the world have similar regulatory regimes in place that mandate a very high level of control for Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Allied industries. Whether you are a provider of raw materials, run a manufacturing plant, warehouse or wholesale the products, you know that you face the combined challenges of increased global competition and compliance costs. You need to ensure your organisation is equipped with the tools and partners to help you respond quickly to change. Choosing a long-term partner like COGITA who understands your unique business needs and will deliver solutions to propel your capabilities to the next level is critical. Business processes also continue to evolve as integrations within the supply chain increase, driving demand-driven, forward planning activity towards ever faster development cycles. The cost of researching and developing products is definitely not getting cheaper and yet your customers expect and demand better products and want to pay less for them.
Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Allied Software
- Focusing on Your Customers — Epicor's integrated solution includes a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that exposes the detail you need from the warehouse, manufacturing and quality control data, so that your sales staff can interact with customers, providing the most up-to-date and accurate information possible.
- Lean Business Practices Across Your Entire Infrastructure — efficient best-practice processes and simplified integration both internally and with your trading partners is the key. From marketing and sales, through production and planning, sourcing and procurement, quality and delivery efficiency.
- Regulatory Compliance —Epicor ERP offers a robust framework in support of certification and audit, including comprehensive change logs with time and date stamp, business process management that can deliver approval criteria for key processes, and requested password validation for system-wide electronic signature capabilities. Additional business benefit is delivered via Epicor Service Connect, an orchestration tool used to automate processes, reducing time to delivery by eliminating human intervention.
- Product Traceability and Quality Control —Epicor ERP includes integrated quality control options and lot tracking that is designed for collaboration. Quality can be defined according to your specific needs, along with details of how to measure and test quality, and the results of such tests. Traceability starts with the raw material and flows through manufacturing, warehouse movements, finished goods, and into the final disposition of the items. Designed for the business needs of the future and leading edge warehousing today, Epicor delivers full radio frequency (RF) capability on the plant floor to track products in process alongside inventory and finished goods, including product labeling, to assist in the battle with counterfeit products. Complete traceability throughout provides relief in the event of audit or recall.
- Meeting Strict Guidelines for Product Data Management —Epicor’s robust Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is a complete end-to-end solution developed to manage all aspects of a product’s lifecycle, as well as enabling enterprises to control the enormous amount of electronic documentation that they produce.
- Supporting Extended and Global Operations —Epicor ERP offers comprehensive multi-site capabilities coupled with global presence to meet your company’s requirements for local support. Competing globally and domestically—bridging geographic and strategic diversity and eliminating supply chain inefficiencies—can be accomplished with technology, as it enables companies to streamline intra- and inter-company processes and communicate quickly and accurately. Synchronization of complex relationships which determine supply, demand, and fulfillment is the means to reaching new, industry-leading levels of business performance.
Epicor's ERP Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Allied Industries brochure
Want to know more...
If you would like to find out more about what Epicor Epicor ERP can do for you, send us a short eMail by clicking here or have a product specialist call you or call us: +91-968-989-815.